2018 Donations Received
- $300, Rochester for All ( January 17 | Networking Event)
- $100, Wegmans ( January 17 | Gift Card for Networking Event)
- $ 25, Mary Lupien ( March ) | Interpreter Fund
- $25, Angelica Lopez ( March) | Interpreter Fund
- $500, RocGrowth (May 10) | Operating Funds
- $50 , Brion Swanson (June 25) | Operating Funds
- $25 , Robin Suwij, (June 19) | Signature T-shirt
- $25, Kelly Cheatle (June 18) | Signature T-Shirt
- $45, Julie Damerall ( June 13) | Operating Funds
- $25, Julie Damerall ( June 4) | Signature T-shirt
- $25, Stacy Adkins, (June 3) | Signature T-Shirt
- $25, Rosemarie Ericson ( June 13) | Operating Funds
- $319, Various Members (June 27 – July 2) } Operating Funds
- $5, Alison McDonald Photography (July 2) } Operating Fund
- $10, Caitlin Hart, (July 2)} Operating Fund
- $890, Spiritus Christi Church, (August 4), Operating Fund
540WMain is funded by charitable gifts and donations provided by community members, partners, and corporate sponsors. Revenue from classes, programs and events is used to sustain and support the school’s operations and all community programs.
Interpreter Services Fund
A revolving whole year fundraiser to fund stipends for volunteer sign language interpreters at 540WMain Community Learning Academy.
Our costs are $25 per interpreting job. Donate $25 or more to be entered to win a free class at 540WMain!
Your donation to this fund ensures that 540WMain can hire highly-qualified interpreters to carry out our mission to provide sign language interpreting for all classes and events each month! Any donation amount is greatly appreciated.
Click Here to Donate to our Interpreter Services Fund:
Student Intern Fund
A revolving whole year fundraiser to pay student, teen and college interns for our workforce development program at 540WMain Community Learning Academy.
Minimum wage is $9.72 per hour worked, and student interns are needed for all of our community classes and events throughout the year. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated!
Ensures students are paid as they receive high-quality, real-time workforce training and development at 540WMain!
Click Here to Donate to our Student Intern Fund:
540 Operations Fund
Monthly donation fund to support community programming and operations at 540WMain Community Learning Academy throughout the year.
Any donation amount is greatly appreciated.
Community members can donate a set rate each month to ensure operating expenses are paid, security system, maintenance and repairs etc.
Click Here to Donate to our 540 Operations Fund:
Thank you in advance for your continued support and generosity!
Together We Grow!
Click the button below to make a charitable donation