06:00 pm - 08:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
In this virtual course on Earth Day 2021, we will explore redlining through the lens of environmental justice and public health. Together we will discuss how redlining has impacted the lived experience and ecology of the people and the environments that house them.
what you’ll learn:
- how to define the term “redlining”
- a basic understanding of the history of “redlining” and how it has impacted your communities
- recognition of the negative effects of redlining on the environment and public health, specifically
We have moved to a “gift economy” structure for all class registration tickets, meaning although this content does have a cost to us as an organization, we trust you to select an option that is right for you. This may be based on your ability to pay, want to support our organization, or what you feel is an equitable price.
Registration – $30
Registration + Fund Someone Else’s Class – $60
Full Scholarship – $0
This class is appropriate for ages 18+
This class will take place online through Zoom. Class access links will be received after online registration. If you do not receive your link, please check your spam or email email@example.com.
what to expect:
- highly interactive virtual format
- whole group discussions guided by intentional prompts
- break out sessions
- classroom style Q&A
- we recommended to use your video during class
- come to class prepared to participate, engage, and discuss
- ASL interpreting and captioning is provided for all classes