12:00 pm - 02:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
This virtual workshop provides a foundational understanding of antiracism, what it means to be antiracist, and guides participants to explore how they can sustainably practice antiracism in all areas of life. This workshop is best suited for folks that have a foundational understanding of privilege, microaggressions, implicit bias, and structural racism.
what you’ll learn:
- definitions for the four modalities of racism
- understand how racism permeates all aspects of culture and society
- define antiracism
- understand ways in which you can practice antiracism in your work and personal life
We have moved to a “gift economy” structure for all class registration tickets, meaning although this content does have a cost to us as an organization, we trust you to select an option that is right for you. This may be based on your ability to pay, want to support our organization, or what you feel is an equitable price.
Registration – $30
Registration + Fund Someone Else’s Class – $60
Full Scholarship – $0
This class is appropriate for ages 18+
This class will take place online through Zoom. Class access links will be received after online registration. If you do not receive your link, please check your spam or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
what to expect:
- highly interactive virtual format
- whole group discussions guided by intentional prompts
- break out sessions
- classroom style Q&A
- we recommended to use your video during class
- come to class prepared to participate, engage, and discuss
- ASL interpreting and captioning is provided for all classes