05:00 pm - 07:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
In this foundational virtual class participants learn the basic tenets of what it means to be an ally and advocate for historically marginalized persons. Together we will discuss the foundational aspects of allyship.
what you’ll learn:
- what it means to be an ally
- what it means to be an advocate
- how to be a more effective ally
We have moved to a “gift economy” structure for all class registration tickets, meaning although this content does have a cost to us as an organization, we trust you to select an option that is right for you. This may be based on your ability to pay, want to support our organization, or what you feel is an equitable price.
- Registration – $30
- Registration + Fund Someone Else’s Class – $60
- Full Scholarship – $0
Level I course
This class is most appropriate for those 16+ no prerequisites are required to attend this foundational class.
This class will take place online through Zoom. Class access links will be received after online registration. If you do not receive your link, please check your spam or email email@example.com.
what to expect:
- highly interactive virtual format
- whole group discussions guided by intentional prompts
- classroom style Q&A
- we recommended to use your video during class
- come to class prepared to participate, engage, and discuss
- ASL interpreting and captioning is provided for all classes