Teach A Class
Sponsor A Class
The most effective (and quickest) way to present your product(s), services, or class to the community is to sponsor the (cost to rent) community room and offer the class to the community for free. The basic hourly rate is $35/hour and you can reserve the Community Room any time it is available.
Submit A Proposal
All new course and program proposals will be added to our Class/Course Waitlist. Submit your proposal by clicking the link below. Our Community Organizer (Jake Sell Hicks) will add your proposal to the waitlist and contact you personally if an opening for a new course becomes available.
Notes About Your Proposal
- There is no upfront cost required to submit a class/course proposal
- The best class/course proposals are for single session courses and should range between $10-$20 per student with minimal cost to student attendees.
- Classes that are well received by the community have a chance to be added to 540WMain’s standard lineup of monthly classes (there is no guarantee).
- Generally speaking educators selected receive $5/seat sold. There is no guarantee than your proposal will be selected when submitted
- Maximum number of students for any class/course is 20.
- Your proposal should include a brief paragraph bio about the educator written in third person, cost of course to community, materials needed and provided by instructor and those needed by students, max number of students, ideal day of the week and time frame of the class/course.
- Maximum time frame for a class is two hours.
- If your class/course is selected you will be contacted by a 540 representative
Additional questions regarding this process can be submitted to email@example.com